Brake-Fast Bowl Cleaning Instructions
For best results:
- Unscrew the three stanchions and hand wash the bowl and stanchions in hot soapy water.
- Do not submerge stanchions in water. Let dry thoroughly.
- When screwing stanchions back on do not over tighten.
For machine wash:
- Remove stanchions and on the non-tip bowl the rubber ring.
- Wash stanchions by hand under hot running water, do not submerge.
- Wash ring by hand as the heated dry of the machine can dry out the rubber.
- Place bowl on bottom rack and wash normal cycle.
Questions? Contact us: 800-297-1998 or email@example.com